ValgusRan
Hello Welcome to ValgusRan Online please join us and let us make your world rock!!Download the game now!!Join us with our Good,repectful,kind, and humble Admins and Gm`s Join now with our daily events!
ValgusRan
Hello Welcome to ValgusRan Online please join us and let us make your world rock!!Download the game now!!Join us with our Good,repectful,kind, and humble Admins and Gm`s Join now with our daily events!
ValgusRan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join now because this place is a place to live and to belive

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Those Who Want To Be GM or FM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[ADMIN]Francisco
::[Administrator]::
[ADMIN]Francisco

Z Points : 127

For Those Who Want To Be GM or FM Empty
PostSubject: For Those Who Want To Be GM or FM   For Those Who Want To Be GM or FM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:48 am

Server will be open Soon After [ADMIN]Zhyper Upload the Client.
Announcement all of the Game Moderators.All Of you are demoted.If you want to get back on being GM`s You will talk to [ADMIN]Francisco 1rst.

Requirements For Being Game Moderator.
Cam On Computer
Headsets
Yahoo Messenger Acc

You Should Have this attitude
Loyal
Helpful
Friendly
Kind
Obidient

You Need To Fill Up This Application form.
Name:
City:
Hobbies:

Private Messege it to me here in forum after that wait for 24hours.I will messege you.Then I will tell you the Exact Time and Date.On When are we going to have an interview.Interview will be on personal.We will use Yahoo Messenger Cam To Cam.After that.I will ask you some question`s So you should be prepaired.And after that wait for 3days.I will messege to you if you passed or failed.If you passed i will pm to you the result together with your gm acc.But after that don`t open your GM acc.You must read the rules 1rst.

If you want to be an Forum Moderator Fill Up This Application Form
Name:
City:
Hobbies:
Why do you want to be a forum moderator?
Do you have any experience?

Send it to me and i will send you a messege after 1week if you passed or not.No Interview.Just Show You loyalty and be active in our forum.
Online Everyday = 20%
Loyalty,Respectful and Friendly = 20%
Helping People = 10%
Following the rules = 50%

Thats all.Truly Yours [ADMIN]Francisco
Back to top Go down
https://zhyper-ran.forum.st
[ADMIN]Francisco
[ADMIN]Francisco

Z Points : 127

For Those Who Want To Be GM or FM Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Those Who Want To Be GM or FM   For Those Who Want To Be GM or FM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Note:[ADMIN]Francisco Is The Head Of Game Moderators And Moderators.[ADMIN]Zhyper Is The Main Admin Of the server.We work as a team.My Job Is To Discipline all of the moderators and members.Its part of my share here in the server.If you don`t wan`t to be a GM we are not begging you to be one of our staff`s.And please don`t beg us in chatbox.Just pm us the requirements.
Back to top Go down
https://zhyper-ran.forum.st

For Those Who Want To Be GM or FM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ValgusRan :: ValgusRan :: Ingame Announcement-
Jump to: